Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the man who has stood in and done brilliant jobs in place of kev and fernandinho in our last 2 title wins is now being made the scapegoat for a few average performances. Shame on the lot of use.
It's especially funny when you remember that he always plays well against this lot lol

30 years ago the 5.1 derby wow

NO other club in england have had so many the ups and downs and dreams shattered than manchester city and our great fans, just living in that time period was hard enough, and being a manchester city fan before 2009 was something you had to be there to understand ? it was not painful because we did not have dreams and in a funny way enjoyed many games and seasons than i do today, the pressure is greater today and the taste of success is so so nice you want more and more

but living the dream or should i say the nightmare before the fergie empire was built was this derby, the last derby we truly had something on them and our kids vs there millionaires signings

it was all set up for a big bashing by them, i remember the media reporting and nobody given city a chance, and even with the pressure fergie was under by the fans the media still fancy united winning but how wrong was they ??

its a warning am sending out that football and the manchester derby is special and if you do not respect the derby like united did not respect us in 1989, then kids and local manchester players will come and bite you on the bum, so be warned and respect the derby even if united are in a mess and manchester city are top dogs and the millionaire players

Our win % with Gundogan is literally negative 15, so it's best that we call for Pep to be sacked if he's even in the squad.

Gundy started the home games last season, played well and scored.

He started also the home game against Chelsea for the 6:0 win and scored.

Whether he is in the starting XI or not, we can win this.

The thing I am worried about in this match is them getting a penalty or two. It seems they get on in almost every match despite hardly attacking the opposition. Otherwise, I am pretty confident about this one. Hope Gundogan doesn't start.
10 already this season and 14 last, the one table they always finish in 1st place.

Our win % with Gundogan is literally negative 15, so it's best that we call for Pep to be sacked if he's even in the squad.
Haha! You need to learn the word literally. His win percentage is 75%, he’s won 75% of the PL games he’s played in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.