Marathon Bet confirmed as new training kit partner

Don't know about making me want to gamble but I've a sudden chocolate urge the bastards.

Does anyone really think people will decide whether to gamble or not, or gamble more than they can afford because of what we or any football team have on their training shirt. Online gambling does make the problems harder to control but that should be the responsibility of the regulators and the betting sites.
Do people smoke less because advertising was banned or because of better education and information on the damage.
Kids are more than likely to look into it if their fav player looks to be supporting it

A youngster at 38 but thanks all the same.

Pray tell what I’m making up?

Would you take issue with Stella Artois sponsoring our training kit?

Im trying to work it if you handwring only with gambling or if it’s every potential vice that would be looked down upon under Queen Vic?

I've told you what you're making up, if you refuse to read my posts and just post this inner dialogue you're having in your head, you're wasting your time and more importantly mine.

As for handwringing over every potential vice, take a look at the top of the page, there you'll find the title of the thread, read it and work it out for yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.