Richards, Lescott and De Jong together again

Much like the Clay pigeon shooting video another fantastic watch, could listen to those talk all day, very entertaining. Also has to be said again, fair play to city for allowing some of the things they’ve said to go out. It would be very easy for them to edit the hell out of it and make it just another piece of insignificant media to consume and forget about.

Brilliant that,Micah and his laughing at the start,interesting insight from them about Mancini saying keep going forward more goals well he was right ..

Indeed, without 6:1 we don't win the league. 8 points GD difference decided and we had 10 goals swing in that game. 2:1 win for us in that game and we would have a play off game to decide who are champions as we'd have identical goal difference - 89-29.

Last edited:
That was ace. Lovely to see the three of them so uninhibited, just as if there wasn’t a camera there at all. Three mates having a laugh and a catch up. Great watch. What a laugh that Micah has and that first bit where the three of them are practically rolling about. Brilliant.

Very good point.

I just love the "us" and "we" all the way through.
I clocked that, from all 3 of them. Was gutted when they all left, same with a lot of that early 10’s team, however it’s great to see them back now in whatever capacity it is. I hope we see Pablo, Erin & Kola back in the not too distant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.