Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all thought Vinny would struggle with their pace up top last season and it ended up being fine. If our midfield works as it should, then their forwards won't be able to cause us many problems.

United will be like that pesky wasp in the room that needs swatting. Come on city they will be well up for this and so will we.

He did score in the derby last season, but he didn't start the game, he came on as sub, and finished off one of the finest moves for a goal ever seen

You're not wrong Tommo, it was one of the goals of the season..!

On the game, I've was more apprehensive the night before the Southampton and Brighton games at home to be honest..

Let's not mince words, the rags are a poor team, disjointed, no pattern of play, no leadership and have inferior players to us in arguably every position on the pitch.

They have a David v Golioth chance of winning, could happen, be one of the shock results of the season if it did..

We are going for our 3rd straight league title whilst the rags are going f'kin nowhere ..!

I cannot see us throwing away all the good work we put in during the midweek win at Burnley to roll over for these ****s..

We will win because we are, well just better, it's the way things are now .. times have changed and the rags know this and they also know their place in the pecking order..

(10th if they're lucky)..!

Mid to lower end Premier League teams should be brushed aside at home if we aspire to win stuff..

That's not being arrogant, that's being factual..

We all thought Vinny would struggle with their pace up top last season and it ended up being fine. If our midfield works as it should, then their forwards won't be able to cause us many problems.

Vinnie was faster than a lot of people gave him credit for...certainly faster than Otto and equally as fast as stones.

Our midfield do have task not to give the ball away in the middle third but it will be very difficult to stop their back 4 playing long balls into the gaps in the channels and iver the top making our centre halves turn to face their own goal - this is the threat and one we need to be very wary of

IIRC, you were very disappointed with our starting XI against Chelsea. We won 6:0.

We have a good manager, maybe he will take the right decision.
You have a better memory than me lol,as i say the difference is we are struggling this season and we just had a great result,the lads deserve to keep their places,dave,rodders and kev is much better than dave,rodders and gundy,it's all opinions i guess,pep loves gundy that is for sure

Are you joking? I'm always nervous with derbys. I'll be in mary ds sinking a few. Last year is last year and I'm not sure which city will turn up this season.
I used to be a mess derby week,the 2012 one nearly killed me lol,it's maybe because it's not bigged up in the media like it used to be when we were level with each other,it's not the biggest game anymore,for me it's the dipper games,tomorrow i'l be super hyped up as i want to smash them,that will never leave me

They are handy on the counter but they have to get the ball first,we need to start fast and get ahead seeing as we are not keeping clean sheets
I'm more worried about the dream team PIGMOL have put in place than i am the rags team

If you can’t be confident against a side without a manger, that sits mid table, has only won 5 league games all season and were very recently beaten by Astana and West Ham as well as letting 3 in against Sheffield United then when can you be confident

I used to be a mess derby week,the 2012 one nearly killed me lol,it's maybe because it's not bigged up in the media like it used to be when we were level with each other,it's not the biggest game anymore,for me it's the dipper games,tomorrow i'l be super hyped up as i want to smash them,that will never leave me

They are handy on the counter but they have to get the ball first,we need to start fast and get ahead seeing as we are not keeping clean sheets
I'm more worried about the dream team PIGMOL have put in place than i am the rags team
That dream team is the only thing that will stop us if they can.

You have a better memory than me lol,as i say the difference is we are struggling this season and we just had a great result,the lads deserve to keep their places,dave,rodders and kev is much better than dave,rodders and gundy,it's all opinions i guess,pep loves gundy that is for sure

I think we will play better than last season. Let's see though. This game might end our title challenge or give it a new impetus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.