Bring the Noise

The acoustics in the ground are really poor, but I also thing song choice is also shot at times. There's been occasions whereby the entire crowd have been singing blue moon, and then all of sudden it changes in 115 to the Dzeko song or We've got a M-A-N rubbish which completely kills the atmosphere stone dead.

Where we’re really falling behind is in new chants.

It pains me to state this, but United and Liverpool fans have come up with some really good chants recently. Some of the new chants last for ages and go on and on. Chants people on here have been talking about and wanting to hear, if we could make them up?

We’re still stuck with the old chants.

I appreciate the Pep and Arteta chant is new and good.

We also need to come up with chants for our new players. Rhodri being a prime example.

The acoustics in the ground are really poor, but I also thing song choice is also shot at times. There's been occasions whereby the entire crowd have been singing blue moon, and then all of sudden it changes in 115 to the Dzeko song or We've got a M-A-N rubbish which completely kills the atmosphere stone dead.

100% agree on the dzeko song. There’s a group of people in 115 who seem obsessed with singing it, despite the fact no one else in the ground joins in. Go 1-0 up and sing about Dzeko - sing were not really here or hey Jude. Songs people will join in with.

I’m guessing the people who came up with the song are in 115

Where we’re really falling behind is in new chants.

It pains me to state this, but United and Liverpool fans have come up with some really good chants recently. Some of the new chants last for ages and go on and on. Chants people on here have been talking about and wanting to hear, if we could make them up?

We’re still stuck with the old chants.

I appreciate the Pep and Arteta chant is new and good.

We also need to come up with chants for our new players. Rhodri being a prime example.

We have lots of old chants that are rarely ever sung.

Blues go marching in
City TIL I die
Hey Jude
You are my city

If we could get these going people would join In

Used to be some great songs that just don’t really get sung anymore that we’re so simple.

‘Oh man city, the only football team to come from Manchester’

Oh Manchester..... oh Manchester is wonderful is wonderful .... oh Manchester is wonderful, it’s full of tits fanny and city!!!!!!!

They were simple but easy to join in with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.