What’s everyone’s derby day plans?

Take my boy for a walk around the lakes whilst my brisket starts its 12 hour journey to my belly after a long marinade in worcestershire sauce, beer, salt, pepper, garlic and paprika (smoke is mesquite and oak). I'll be fucked when i get back so i'll be to knackered to make a noose if we lose.

Got a bottle of Highland Park Vikings Honour to get stuck into n'all.
Will one be wearing house coat, monacle and silk slippers at any point in the daý?

Should be a great day tomorrow. Going to get up early and do a park run. Then watch my lads game and then a pint in the Turks head. Get to the ground for 3. Nice pre match meal and then hopefully celebrate in town with the fight to enjoy.

Let’s hope it’s a great day blues.
you not reckon the police will close quite a few pubs in town before/after?....has been known...

Currently sat in Shannon airport, very early for the 10pm flight to Manchester so i'm engaging in some liquid refreshments.

Buy a few bottles of Old Tom in the morning and see where the day takes me. Feeling bullish and unusually confident for a derby, which can only be a bad sign.

Town 12-1ish.
Taxi to ground
Watch us twat the cunts
Chippeh and walk back through ancoats
Few more pints in town
Fall asleep on night bis wake up in either hyde, stalybridge or stockport

Last edited:
Will one be wearing house coat, monacle and silk slippers at any point in the daý?
I say old bean, what! I have a good whiskey in a nosing glass currently, that will have to suffice untill i find me smoking jacket.

Watched Ace Ventura 2 the other day, monopoly man scene still cracks me up.

You doing owt decent tomorrow boss?

I say old bean, what! I have a good whiskey in a nosing glass currently, that will have to suffice untill i find me smoking jacket.

Watched Ace Ventura 2 the other day, monopoly man scene still cracks me up.

You doing owt decent tomorrow boss?
Ha ha love it.

Class film too, always cracks me up.

Tomorrow I will be watching at home, hopefully very drunk between the hours of 12 midday and 8pm, in a full city kit plus boots and shin pads.

Tonight feels like Christmas eve, got the butterflies already.

Where you watching tomorrow what what what?

Swimming with the boy at 5:30am which always kills me later in the day. Good bit of brekkie and then train into town about 1. Waldorf for a few, then to the ground for 3. Maybe a few in Mary ds and get to my seat early and abuse some cockneys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.