United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when you think you despise the Dippers more than any football club , a derby game comes along and puts everything into perspective , do you think our club would let us put up a banner ticking over from 6 / 7 indicating how long it has been since the scum have won a league title ? Not a chance , we are a club with class.

Just when you think you despise the Dippers more than any football club , a derby game comes along and puts everything into perspective , do you think our club would let us put up a banner ticking over from 6 / 7 indicating how long it has been since the scum have won a league title ? Not a chance , we are a club with class.

And our fans wouldn't stoop to the level of their arrogant lemmings.

And our fans wouldn't stoop to the level of their arrogant lemmings.

We are a different breed from Rags & Dippers , we do not rub our success in other supporters faces , we enjoy the moment because we have seen how bad it can get , Rags & Dippers think its the end of the world if they don't finish in the top six , f*cking lightweights

Away form

Bournemouth lost
Newcastle lost
West spam lost
Sheff Utd drew
Astana lost

Home form

Rochdale drew
Arsenal drew
Palace lost
Villa drew

That’s just of the top of my head
THEIR SHIT

all worse teams than them and they don't have a quality to break such teams.

But when you look at better teams they played, it's fairly different. Won vs Chelsea, won vs Spurs, drew vs Liverpool and Arsenal, won vs Leicester. They play better against better teams as the only way they can get result is playing counter football and better teams leave them more place to do that. It's true that all these games they played vs better teams were at home, but they are strongest where we are the weakest. We're better team and realistically, we should win that game, but we have to be very cautious, they have weapons to hurt us.

all worse teams than them and they don't have a quality to break such teams.

But when you look at better teams they played, it's fairly different. Won vs Chelsea, won vs Spurs, drew vs Liverpool and Arsenal, won vs Leicester. They play better against better teams as the only way they can get result is playing counter football and better teams leave them more place to do that. It's true that all these games they played vs better teams were at home, but they are strongest where we are the weakest. We're better team and realistically, we should win that game, but we have to be very cautious, they have weapons to hurt us.

Pretty certain all the better teams they played at home.

Pretty certain all the better teams they played at home.

yep, I wrote that. But they had some awful games at home against some shit teams, so it's probably the space they get against better teams that is the reason for good results , not the home advantage.

You seem to have overlooked the 3 penalties from the 5 games as well.

They had penalties in games they lost or drew too. Mostly missed though.

They get lot of penalties but I didn't have feeling many of them weren't deserved. Here and there, we might not get some of them (though we don't get what any club would get), but mostly they were penalties. Actually, there were few games where they didn't get penalties they probably should. On rare occasions when they come to the box they come with pace, so it's expected they get few pens. Liverpool's pens this year are by far worse. And last year too.

Anyway, I stand with what I wrote. They can be dangerous when given space and we're vulnerable to pace, we have to be cautious and if we are, then we probably have too much for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.