Can we achieve the unachievable?

Whereas it’s possible we could win all our games it will not be possible to win the league as VAR simply won’t let us.
After the last month’s events I firmly believe this.

Last week I was insistent Leicester were the only side that could catch them. I've changed my mind.

With 15 games gone we are 11 points behind. If over the next 14 games we can somehow claw the gap back to 5 points behind, I'd fancy our chances. Their last 8 games will not be easy. Everton, arsenal, ourselves and newcastle away and chelsea at home.

Here's hoping

It's a long way from being over.. small steps starting tomorrow..

We know we have no wriggle room and need the dippers to start dropping points before we drop anymore..

I sincerely hope we give the rags a right good drubbing tomorrow just to remind people that we are still the Champions and to show any challengers to our crown that we are not in any mood to give it up any time soon..

You want it?.. come and rip it away from us 'cos we're not jacking it in..!

I was thinking the other day IF we end up coming second or third this season, having won it the last two seasons and people are disappointed, it just shows how far we have come.

I was thinking the other day IF we end up coming second or third this season, having won it the last two seasons and people are disappointed, it just shows how far we have come.
I agree mate. It's because it's Varpool that is compounding it for me and everyone else tbh. If it was Chelsea or maybe Arsenal as an alternative to us winning it then ok we'd be cheesed off but fair enough.

I'd can't be doing with another last season, I developed a level of OCD I never want to experience again as to not upset our winning streak. Probably rather go insane than see them win though.

Yep thats for sure. Just cant see Varpool given up 11 points based what they've done this season. Miracles occasionally happen and it will take another one for us to catch them. I reckon we should build on Tuesdays brilliant performance and prime ourselves over the next few games for a good crack at the Champions league and keep the league cup in our trophy cabinet for another year.

source.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.