FA Cup R3 - Port Vale (H) - Sat 04/01 - 5:31pm

They would have been on against any opposition as you well know and that was my only point.
My point was simple, the wolves v rags game was for once a fair pick, that was my only point. You then came along with a different point, which was fuck all to do with the point I raised. Glad that’s settled

Because of the people I was meeting, and the plans we had for the day. I do not live locally was meeting old friends from my Manchester youth for a meal in town, cannot do that now and get a train home, there are none. I already do plenty of travelling for home games, and put up with lots of kick off time changes.
I am disappointed, if the change was for british tv, I would not complain. We accept the tv money and it helps us as a club, but on this occasion.........

I'm out.
Exactly, much the same for me. Worse still they announced it officially as 3:01 yesterday, and as I'm on the cup scheme, I will pay anyway, but then they changed it for overseas tv for no reason, I could have already booked trains yesterday, luckily I didn't, so now I'll save some money (despite what some know nothing knob thinks he knows).

Because of the people I was meeting, and the plans we had for the day. I do not live locally was meeting old friends from my Manchester youth for a meal in town, cannot do that now and get a train home, there are none. I already do plenty of travelling for home games, and put up with lots of kick off time changes.
I am disappointed, if the change was for british tv, I would not complain. We accept the tv money and it helps us as a club, but on this occasion.........

I'm out.

The club gets TV money from us foreign ****s too though :D

BTW, everyone have their reasons if they can't come, no need to call people for that. My local club is playing in the city I currently live in and it's generally great occasion to go. Still, if it wasn't to kids, I wouldn't, I really don't fancy 2 hours on a shitty stadium on this cold weather.

The club gets TV money from us foreign ****s too though
The point you might be missing is that games can't be on TV here in the UK at 3:00pm, but anywhere that is not in the UK they can, so why move it, is it for the gloabal audience for Port Vale matches ? I suspect not.

The other point you may be missing is that yesterday City already announced it as a 3:00pm ko, so undoubtedly some people have already arranged trains for that ko time.

The point you might be missing is that games can't be on TV here in the UK at 3:00pm, but anywhere that is not in the UK they can, so why move it, is it for the gloabal audience for Port Vale matches ? I suspect not.

The other point you may be missing is that yesterday City already announced it as a 3:00pm ko, so undoubtedly some people have already arranged trains for that ko time.

Ah, got it now. Guess it's for areas where it is too early then, USA maybe.

The other point I've got anyway, it's a shit thing, fans should be able to sue clubs/leagues for that thing, but I wasn't replying on it anyway.

Exactly, much the same for me. Worse still they announced it officially as 3:01 yesterday, and as I'm on the cup scheme, I will pay anyway, but then they changed it for overseas tv for no reason, I could have already booked trains yesterday, luckily I didn't, so now I'll save some money (despite what some know nothing knob thinks he knows).

Some people do not appreciate the extra cost that travel, and overnight stays add to the cost of supporting our club. You travel further than me, and I know some really long distance City fans who do not post on here who spend thousands a year supporting City.
This is actually the first time I have written anything negative on here about kick off times, as I realise it is inevitable. But to issue a 3.00pm time , then change it, is a piss take too far.

My point was simple, the wolves v rags game was for once a fair pick, that was my only point. You then came along with a different point, which was fuck all to do with the point I raised. Glad that’s settled
Wow, take it easy and loosen some clothing. If your upset about something there is plenty of help available, I can point you in the right direction. Enjoy the match tomorrow anyway.

I'm out.

Yeah, that’s a shame mate. I suppose we’ll still get tv money even though it’s overseas, but it’s no consolation in situations like yours - especially when at 3pm it could still be on overseas tv.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.