The Boxing thread

Haye was a fucking monster! Hope he’s not just remembered for getting twatted off Bellew.

Agree with what you say about AJ. Watched the fight back the other day and he’s doing fine until he goes in for the kill and totally lost his shape. He won’t make that mistake again as he said on the gloves are off. I expect a very sensible and mature performance like the Parker fight.
Yeah if he boxes smart I think he will be OK, if he shows that little bit of inexperience as like you say he did 1st time round it will be the same result

Haye was a brilliant Cruiserweight 1 of the best and being honest a 2 weight world champion he boxed on for too long fighting Bellew twice first time the injury fucked him over he would of kod Bellew but the last 1 he was lacking everything for me finished.

As for AJ V Ruiz it will be a good fight while it lasts. I dont think AJ can handle Ruizs fast hands. So it will be another pick him. Was AJ just over looking Ruiz or was it just as he says a punch from the gods. I think i have 2 bets in mind for tomorrow AJ by points or Ruiz by KO.

Ruiz weight is mental. Everyone saying he looked slim then he comes in over 20st. With it being a midnight fight tomorrow he could easily be 22st by fight time. If he didn’t have weights in his pockets that will be too much. If he catches AJ in the first 5 rounds his power will be too much but if it goes late I don’t see how Ruiz can last at that size. I like AJ’s weight I think it’s just what he needed to do but he could get pushed around in there with three stone difference.

I was edging towards AJ now i’m Pretty confident he’ll win. But if he gets caught with a big hook it’s over. I wonder if Ruiz doesn’t think much of AJ and thinks he can walk through him and knock him out inside 4?

No boxing commission tomorrow night is a fucking farce. Eddie Hearn basically is boxing commission! No drugs tests allowed! (Suits Ped Head)...22 square foot ring.

Still fancy Joshua to blow out sooner than 20 stone Ruiz in serious heat.

I'm going for another Ruiz stoppage.

Wilder is a very limited boxer as most already know, him sparing here with David Haye highlights those limitations, his footwork is terrible to say the least in this video and it hasn't improved much since, Fury for me deals with Wilder quite easily next time round, but as many have said I'm not sure the fight will ever happen

AJ v Ruiz 2 is a tough one to call for me, if AJ hasn't learnt anything from the last fight which I find unlikely the result will be the same, apparently 89% of rematches end with the same result as the 1st time round, which I was told today
A positive that seems to be coming out of AJs camp for me is the sheading of the muscular physique to a degree, which means he should be more durable and less likely to gas, (I thought he gassed in the last fight) it will also point to him going to box behind his jab and look to win on points, if this is the case and he can keep Ruiz at distance AJ wins for me

Fury along with numerous other heavyweights are far better boxers than Wilder. Ortiz completely outboxed Wilder in both fights especially the last fight where he was so in control, He got complacent for a split second then bang!

Wilder no matter what anybody days about his boxing skills, Is the best ever one punch heavyweight. It's not normal what he has in his locker. You can be good for 12 rounds, Lapse of concentration and its goodnight.

No boxing commission tomorrow night is a fucking farce. Eddie Hearn basically is boxing commission! No drugs tests allowed! (Suits Ped Head)...22 square foot ring.

Still fancy Joshua to blow out sooner than 20 stone Ruiz in serious heat.

I'm going for another Ruiz stoppage.
They’re both doing vada testing and the ring is the same size as the one was in NY.

They’re both doing vada testing and the ring is the same size as the one was in NY.
The article I read said that both US based association of boxing commission along with the British Board of boxing control requires ring sizes of between 16 and 22 square feet. The ring for Saturday is 22 feet long each side. 20 feet for thr fight in NY.
Also no drugs testing because Saudi Arabia has no state or national boxing commission.

How on earth is Dylian Whyte allowed fight in the undercard too, Failed two drugs tests and now he's cleared to fight. I doubt very much he would be allowed fight in the UK but he's cleared to fight in Saudi Arabia.

Eddie Hearn reallybis dragging boxing through the dirt! No doubt if this fight goes the distance he'll have one of his cronies doing judging as he did in the Callum Smith fight.

What do you reckon anyway, Who's your money on?

The article I read said that both US based association of boxing commission along with the British Board of boxing control requires ring sizes of between 16 and 22 square feet. The ring for Saturday is 22 feet long each side. 20 feet for thr fight in NY.
Also no drugs testing because Saudi Arabia has no state or national boxing commission.

How on earth is Dylian Whyte allowed fight in the undercard too, Failed two drugs tests and now he's cleared to fight. I doubt very much he would be allowed fight in the UK but he's cleared to fight in Saudi Arabia.

Eddie Hearn reallybis dragging boxing through the dirt! No doubt if this fight goes the distance he'll have one of his cronies doing judging as he did in the Callum Smith fight.

What do you reckon anyway, Who's your money on?
I'm sure I heard the other day that Whyte has been cleared by the British Control board.

I'm sure I heard the other day that Whyte has been cleared by the British Control board.
I don't see why he should be cleared to fight, If he's failed two drugs tests. It seemed just to be swept under the carpet regarding the whole situation then all of a sudden he's cleared to fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.