Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardiola on the gap between City and Liverpool: “I would like to discover the reason for this big gap with Liverpool. One is the quality of the opponent. I repeat, one lost game in almost 60, the numbers are incredible."

“I expected that [a drop in performance] at the beginning of the season, after back-to-back titles... When I review all the games we’ve played, even Norwich, we created 20 shots. I know the stats, we're the best team by far at creating chances" [@guardian_sport]

Thats the frustrating thing 20 chances and we lost to the carrot crunchers.

Travelled from Sweden to watch the game. What pub should I go to pre game if I want to meet loads of City fans? I stay in Ancoats but it doesnt matter where it is if its in the City Centre or along the way to the Etihad.

I hate derby games, always have always will, I feel nervous from the first kick to the last, I remember going to the swamp a good few years ago and getting a 0-0 it felt like we had won the league,.have been at the 5-1, been at the 3-3 the year after, I just feel that we call fans of other clubs entitled , but here we are being entitled, we were shit but still managed to get a point or 3 in a derby, On paper we should win but as we know on the hundred point season they could still shock us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.