Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They hit us on the counter with their fast forwards. Our defence need to be alert

Pablo%20Zabaleta

Couple of things I think are important for today:
  • Play Rodri as the 6 with Dave and De Bruyne at the 8's. Pep, don't try shoehorning Gundo into the 8 because that isn't what he is.
  • Stick with Angelino at Left Back. James is fucking fast, and sharp with his movements, and I don't want to see a 65% Mendy on the mend (no pun intended) having to go up against him. Especially if Guardiola sticks with that asymmetrical full back/one full back playing the 6 with Mendy out wide type structure because as we saw against N'Castle Mendy can't make up that structure.

Couple of things I think are important for today:
  • Play Rodri as the 6 with Dave and De Bruyne at the 8's. Pep, don't try shoehorning Gundo into the 8 because that isn't what he is.
  • Stick with Angelino at Left Back. James is fucking fast, and sharp with his movements, and I don't want to see a 65% Mendy on the mend (no pun intended) having to go up against him. Especially if Guardiola sticks with that asymmetrical full back/one full back playing the 6 with Mendy out wide type structure because as we saw against N'Castle Mendy can't make up that structure.
And Jesus stays on side..

When Anthony Taylor and Michael Oliver are not controlling the game....
Another Dumb Downed Zombie
God give me strength.

We are likely to have 65% of the ball and around 20 shots. If we move the ball quickly and finish with the seriousness required then David Gill could be refereeing with Tommy Doch as linesman, nothing can save them

Need a top atmosphere today
It’s clear this united team are talented but they cannot handle any pressure away from home and ate always outplayed.
We need to get in front early and go for the throat
Time for some players to stand up and be counted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.