Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A back four with the full backs concentrating on defending.
At least half an hour for Foden.
Direct runs at the donkey McGuire.
No pissing about in the middle and losing posesssion by Rodri
Jesus hat-trick.

ELK8qTFXYAE7R9a

I hope Pep starts with the same 11 as for Burnley, don't think Zinchenko is ready at LB and Angelino played well on Tuesday night... Whoever he selects is fine with me as long as they play with the intensity required in these games ...
Some on here are pointing out that the rags are more of a threat because they beat a decidedly poor Spuds team, I don't buy that, I watched the spuds game and they were not a lot better.,

I didn't hear anyone complain about Gundogan when he scored the third last season after 40 odd passes.... Let Pep decide and believe in him, he's not done half bad so far .....!

What I’d go with:

Ederson
Walker Stones Dinho Angeliño
Rodri
De Bruyne D Silva/Foden
B Silva Jesus Sterling​

What I think Pep will go with:

Ederson
Walker Stones Dinho Mendy
Rodri
De Bruyne Gundogan
Bernardo Jesus Sterling​

Important that we have defenders who can move quickly on the turn which is why I’d put Stones (not lightning but quicker than Nico) and Angeliño in. Also important that we have Kev & David who can thread passes between their congested defence.

On paper we should win at a canter but it’s a derby and they’ve gone for the mind games angle so we just need to snuff them out. 3-1 City again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.