What’s everyone’s derby day plans?

Dropping off my lad with the ex in town about half one then straight to the Smithfield tavern for a couple. Walk to the ground and watch us hammer those rag twats. Still not decided if to go back out or go home afterwards as I've got work in the morning

Watching it in a pub in Turkey .Galatasary are on at the same time so pub will be livley

Watching it in a pub in Turkey .Galatasary are on at the same time so pub will be livley
As a matter of interest, for future reference, what sort of temperatures are you experiencing there just now?

Leave from Scotland around 11.30 then a couple of pints in the stadium before the game. Heading for a stopover in Chorley after the match. More pints and then drive home Sunday morning.

As a matter of interest, for future reference, what sort of temperatures are you experiencing there just now?
I am in Western Turkey on the Agean coast about 17 degress now, we just had a couple of days of rain. but cold as fu*k at night .Other parts of Turkey are cold wet & windy now & in a couple of areas they have ski resorts. If you looking for Winter sun Turkey not the place to be

It's our works Xmas do today so I'm dressing for the occasion and going for a few before the match, then going to the match and then going straight to the Xmas do at Barca Bar afterwards, hopeful that I'll be on the dancefloor waving my City scarf at all the rags I work with.

I am in Western Turkey on the Agean coast about 17 degress now, we just had a couple of days of rain. but cold as fu*k at night .Other parts of Turkey are cold wet & windy now & in a couple of areas they have ski resorts. If you looking for Winter sun Turkey not the place to be
Ok thanks for that, I didn't think it was that warm there now but I note you spend a fair bit of time there, thought maybe you'd found a tropical zone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.