What’s everyone’s derby day plans?

Ok thanks for that, I didn't think it was that warm there now but I note you spend a fair bit of time there, thought maybe you'd found a tropical zone.
November and first few days of Dec was excellent Mid 20s and was in the sea most days .Season finishes October

November and first few days of Dec was excellent Mid 20s and was in the sea most days .Season finishes October
Nice one, been a couple of times and enjoyed, both times stayed near Bodrum, Gumusluk was quiet and the other time was near Bitez I think. I really liked Yalikavak, small town but enough going on to have a couple of nights out there, seemed every Brit we met was from Stockport.
Will definitely go back to Turkey again soon, as you say, cheap as.

Anyway, before I get bollocked by the off topic brigade, derby day, staying at home, making a chicken tikka madras, maybe some bahjis, enjoying watching us twat big red followed by the duel in the dunes.

Into Ancoats around 1 ish, Seven Brothers , Second City Sports Bar then Cask, should do it nicely until kick off!

Just been for 9 mile run,might watch a film or two this afternoon, build some lego maybe, I might keep up to date with the score, more than likely wont watch the game

Have a bite to eat go and have a sagres in one of the local bar. Keep an eye on the score.

First derby i can remember that i wont watch.

Thank alot var...you cheating twats
Thanks alot fa/prem you bent corrupt twats
Thanks alot kick it out you racist cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.