Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be an age thing, I feel very little about this game these days, certainly in terms of the previous sleepless nights and all the tension of the day.

Willing the final whistle when we were holding on to something, prepared to accept a draw.

I hate them but there's just something a little insignificant about United for me these days?

We are so superior and the only surprise in recent seasons is they even manage to score against us.

Hopefully we can turn it on and slam four or five past the bastards.

Must be an age thing, I feel very little about this game these days, certainly in terms of the previous sleepless nights and all the tension of the day.

Willing the final whistle when we were holding on to something, prepared to accept a draw.

I hate them but there's just something a little insignificant about United for me these days?

We are so superior and the only surprise in recent seasons is they even manage to score against us.

More scared of the officials than the opposition nowadays

If we bring our A game like we did on Tuesday then it could be embarrassing for utd

Last edited:
My father said to me one day "is it red or blue for you?"
and if it's red you're out the door and I won't see you no more
and then one Saturday afternoon he took me to Moss Side
He said "my son your time has come and this is a lesson in pride"

You see the scum you never run
You stand and fight your ground
and when you've won on derby day
You're sure to hear this sound
Hark now hear
The City sing
United ran away
And we will fight for ever more
Because of Derby day.

I hope our finishing is clinical and ruthless today. We will get chances for sure, but hoofing the aerial balls into the box is not a good idea v the rags.
Nervous, if they get the first goal, it will be attack v defence and they’ll park the proverbial.
Today, more than ever we have to be defensively secure today, their pace will catch us out, so Walker needs not to get caught too high up the pitch. He has the pace to keep Rashford in check.
Play the team that turned over Burnley the other night and we should win.
Bernardo must up his game if he’s to keep Mahrez out. Razza must be more direct and actually shoot before getting inside 6 yard box.

2-1

More scared of the officials than the opposition nowadays
More scared of high cholesterol these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.