Was anything better in days gone by?

sounds ridiculous, but imagine visiting a dentist without having to remortgage.
seeing a doctor when you need one
being a patient in hospital, yet fully expecting to survive...really
reading a headline , fully expecting at least a trace of truth.
being blissfully unaware of what a fuckin' nightmare the far right were planning for the public's future. And about to inflict.

Would be nice if a kid offered me their seat on a crowded bus. We always did.
Their are still some polite kids/teenagers about. We got the tram to Oldham a few days ago and it was rammed. Almost straight away a couple of teenage Asian lads stood up and offered us their seats.
I told the wife to take a seat and because there was another older lady stood nearby I let her sit next to the wife. All 3 of us thanked the 2 Asian lads profusely and complemented them on their good manners.

6. Abandoned houses - always good to play football against or play hide and seek in. Far less of them in today's housing climate.[/QUOTE]

So true that one, brought back memories of playing footy in the street as a kid and that they were so many houses in the street that nobody lived in

My grans cooking everything she made from a simple egg and chips to a 3 course meal was sublime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.