Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be an age thing, I feel very little about this game these days, certainly in terms of the previous sleepless nights and all the tension of the day.

Willing the final whistle when we were holding on to something, prepared to accept a draw.

I hate them but there's just something a little insignificant about United for me these days?

We are so superior and the only surprise in recent seasons is they even manage to score against us.

Hopefully we can turn it on and slam four or five past the bastards.

Everyone scores against us tolmie

Wasn’t feeling that anxious or excited this morning. Not as much as when we played the dippers.

however I have just remembered the shit these twats gave us over the years and my absolute hatred is back of the fuckers.

not in my lifetime.... ha ha ha

COME ON CITY !!!!

Presume they'll line up like they did on Wednesday night? Only possible changes are Shaw for Young and Martial for Greenwood I would've thought.

Feeling good about this one tonight although oddly, their record at the Etihad in recent years is good. Won two seasons ago, drew in Pep's 1st season, won in Pellegrini's last season, is that only 1 win for us in the last 4 home games then? Need to teach them a lesson tonight.

Sterling - Jesus - Bernardo
David - Rodri - KDB
Angelino - Ferna - Stones - Cancelo
Ederson​

I think this is a game where we need some serious ball retention skills in order to not give the ball away too much. Angelino, David, Bernardo, Rodri all do great in this aspect.
I would keep Mahrez out since he doesn’t press as much as Bernardo and has a tendency to give the ball away too easily. We can’t gift anything to Martial or Rashford tonight.

is Pogba still injured btw?

I honestly got a great feeling about this game. Think we could win 4-0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.