Bring the Noise

Every time the Rags touch the ball boo them as though it’s the Champions league anthem
Sing hark now here
Sing oh what a night

Just be so fucking loud that Noddy goes back to toy town with sore ears and fuck all points

Remember these horrible twats had a banner proclaiming how shit we were, sing nursery rhymes and how no one knows our name

Come on CITY
Yep boo and whistle them for 90 mins, horrible bastards.

Should sing bring on the champions pre k.o. Remind the delusional red twats who they are playing
City should fuck the screen and tannoy off at 17:20, ditch that Fatboy Slim “Right Here Right Now” shite, sack off the bobbins 25past5 Blue Moon karaoke... and let the fans create our own noise.

“bring on the champions” is exactly what should be belted out as the teams are in the tunnel!

This has to the game where we are loud! Great chance for the players to find some fire again, same with us supporters!!!!

If you lucky match goers can get this going after the Bring on the Champions Please please please
You are my City
My only City
You make me appy
When skies are grey
You’ll never know just
How much I love you
So please don’t take my City away

Na na na na Blues
Repeat X6
So please don’t take my City away

You Are My City

And continue till the red bastards have clearly had enough
Please
Thank you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.