Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Taylor ffs, Dean 4th and Oliver on VARce. Oliver calls a dodgy one, Pep has a rant and Dean and the Alty twat conspire to red card him.

I don’t think we could have a worse trio in charge.

ELK8qTFXYAE7R9a
How much was this to commission Ric? I'd like to get it on the front of the house.

Anthony Taylor ffs, Dean 4th and Oliver on VARce. Oliver calls a dodgy one, Pep has a rant and Dean and the Alty twat conspire to red card him.

I don’t think we could have a worse trio in charge.

If the rags twats don't mananage to win with that amount of support from PiGMOL , it proves what an over-hyped shower of shite they really are .

Spurs admitted to being complacent v Rags in midweek

I just hope City aren't - although some of the posts here clearly are.

Hope we get a fast start,too often at home we dick about and get suckered and then have to work twice as hard to get back in it,it's a bad habit starting slow at home going back through 3 managers

Still no nerves,i think PIGMOL have already decided the result

I read ole interview in the paper today,he was asked if it's impossible to keep up with city due to their superior spending power lol

Erm it mght help if they hadn't paid the best part of 300m on 3 donkeys for a start but the journo's won't say that
The way some of these rag loving hacks go on it's as though the rags do their shopping in Poundland! ****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.