Half & Half Scarves

A lot of loyal City fans used to buy these for European games, even Groclin when we only got 1000 tickets and they were very high demand.

But these 'genuine' fans now were not around then.
Come on lets get real, no one is arsed about that ,no one is talking about that (cept you), cant for the life of me see the relevance of your comment .Talking about a City fan wearing one today.Would never get my head round a City fan with a Rag scarf on. Whats all that about ?

I’ve seen 4 already
Bleedin hell .They must be in disguise lol. Must be confusing if an hooligan was going to attack them, Nowt wrong in my opinion getting them from abroad for a souvenier but a Manchester Derby The mind boggles

Come on lets get real, no one is arsed about that ,no one is talking about that (cept you), cant for the life of me see the relevance of your comment .Talking about a City fan wearing one today.Would never get my head round a City fan with a Rag scarf on. Whats all that about ?

The club has sold out a long time ago - so I don't think suggesting people give advise (or more likely abuse) to people who buy this type of crap is what a genuine fan would do.

There are far more per person in the away end in the reverse fixture, which is down to ticketing policy giving to any group bar ones with loyalty points.

I suggest you give advise to the illegal traders selling this stuff.

Green Man Semi Final in 2011 and there was a lad with one on. I had a word with the seller outside and he said it was his best-seller of the day. WTAF!

Have you never gone to a game with teams you don't support ?. Most fans I know have. Myself I've done Milan, Benfica, Madrid games.
I've been to plenty of lower league games as a neutral but never once felt the urge to buy a scarf of either of the teams.

Didn't notice too many yesterday though. OK, any is "too many" but fewer than I expected.

Fair enough I suppose there are good tourists and bad, never noticed any that have particularly bothered me. The half and half scarves I wouldn't buy but they don't really bother me and they must sell loads though because they are at all games for all the clubs selling them.Nearly every P/L game so thats 380 designs a season must be worth their while producing them..
Chelsea have banned them from being sold around the Bridge. We should follow suit!

These scarves are rated as bad as Var with most genuine football fans. If you sat next to someone today who has got one on.What word of advice would you give them ?
Drunk guy next to us was telling the foreign fans off about the scarves all game. Tbf, I think it's pretty normal on Europe and around the world so that's who they cater for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.