Premier League Games 7/8/9 December

I’m going for Bournemouth to score at least one early in this half and then press and get an equaliser late on...

Yes, I am already on the beer before our match :)

wow Bournemouth are bad. Dippers dont even have to try to win the ball back, Bournemouth ar gifting it to them

Pleased with the Everton result, keep Chelsea below us. But yet again the dirty cheating scouse twats fuck me right off. When will that fucking wanker van dijk get injured?

When will their luck run out?

Maybe the number of games will catch up with them soon.

Having said all that, Bournemouth are shit and were never the team to beat them. We need them to be playing the other top sides while those are in form. Really though, we should have done better against Norwich, Wolves and Newcastle. Especially Norwich, that performance was unforgivable.

It's weird though how the scouse twats have so few injuries and aren't tired this year despite the title race last season. How the fuck is a team with Henderson and Milner in it so far ahead of us? Oh, VAR, of course!
The reality is they win the league this season and resort to type next. Simple.

The problem is we'll never hear the end of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.