Manchester United (H) - Pre-Match Thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is to do with Nico’s penchant for going to ground whilst 1-on-1 with forwards, which Rashford, Martial, and co would love to see.
I would prefer he does that than let them stroll past,i think the misses stick in peoples heads that no-one see's the good stuff he does,he is a solid defender that is brave,hopefully john will prove me wrong,we can't expect much of nico if he can't keep the shirt for 2 days when the others have

I would prefer he does that than let them stroll past,i think the misses stick in peoples heads that no-one see's the good stuff he does,he is a solid defender that is brave,hopefully john will prove me wrong,we can't expect much of nico if he can't keep the shirt for 2 days when the others have

He is slow and reckless - which is exactly what we dont need with their pace and a dodgy Ref.

Yes,what incentive is there for nico if he plays well then gets dropped for somene who is weak at actual defending without the ball
He doesn’t do well against pace. He was perfect for Burnley who had none. He dives in when he knows he doesn’t have the legs and their front four would walk past him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.