Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what the future holds regards Pep.

Personally i hope he stays for another 5 years.

If he does decide next season will be his last .Then i wonder how it will affect short term player recruitment.

We need to make major signings in key areas,replacing Vinny should already have been done.Admittedly nobody could have foreseen La Porte injury.We also need to replace David Silva with a player of similar caliber.I also dont see Mendy lasting long term,i just dont think he is that good, or suites our style of play.We could also do with another decent center half to replace Ottamendi,and quite possibly Stones.

Why the fuck are we even talking about pep leaving when he literally just announced the fucking world he is staying for good? Wtf is your intention?

It’s a hypothetical question to see who city fans think would be a good fit apart from pep at city?

It was also started before peps interview about staying came out you stupid yank twat

Title race is over for this season . Fingers crossed he does leave City as a Champions League winner along with the trophies he won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.