Post Match Thread - United (h)

Unacceptable lack of bottle in a big game again. How many times over the last 3 years is it now?

Devoid of ideas. Tactically we looked like a mark Mark Hughes team. Again.

The manager needs to be told that this season his only job is to lay the groundwork for the future. Blood some young lads, put some energy back into the team.

It's the same cycle again. Win, play great football, fail to invest, older players thinking they have no more to prove.

I would never, ever sack Pep. He has too much credit in the bank but I would let him know his contract won't be extended and if he wants to take a year out the club would not stand in his way.

Just another big game that we looked frightened of. Again and again and again.

Just no attacking threat anymore. Defending is abysmal but attacking just as much to blame. Just 5 shots on target from 22 attempts. No other teams have such poor returns. Utd 11 shots 7 on target. Sterling has been awful in the last month, Jesus is not the answer but issues all over the pitch. Team is spent. League is now well gone so plan ahead. Stop playing those who won’t be here next season. Play Foden Garcia etc. Give a few more youngsters a chance like Chelsea have. We have enough for top 4 and run at cups but there is a lot wrong at the moment

Bye title, the Celtic will cheer us up tomorrow, the real champions

We have one way of playing and its costing us time and time again bow against anyone who can set a side up to hit us on the break, fucking pissed off with it tbh, if a supposed top class manager cannot adapt then how can he be top class? We have not got the players available to play how we did last year, so change it a bit, getting more and more pissed off every week.

Well pissed off
You can’t fault the effort going forward but our defence just isn’t up to the job
Just look how the rags defended compared to us
Re group and move on
Champions league now the target
Come on Leicester

We knew exactly how the Rags would play and we walked right into it. That’s an arrogance bordering on negligence from Pep
Possibly. Won't happen next year. Perhaps part if bigger picture - this year is a 'testing'/conditioning experience now with a focus on CL. In prem, next year teams may try to attack us more. If we break through in CL, we may be able to clean sweep.

If Angelino can play for City so can I. Just going to dust my boots off. The defence needs a major overhaul in the summer. Those of you who said we didn’t need to sign a centre back need to hang your heads in shame
Agree he is not great but was always one on one. Bernardo always had two on him, left back seems to be problematic. Mendy gets shit and so did Kolarov.

fuxk off pep

no desire

what is the point of passing it for 10 minutes and the crossing it when nobody in the middle

shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.