#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of his actions on the ball give that impression. He has become a bit of a can’t pass / won’t pass. Needs to get back to basics and doing the things that have made his so successful over the past couple of seasons.
He just needs to get back to the Right side of the pitch.

I'm a bit worried about him,i think last night he was trying not to get booked but he has not been his usually self recently,i think there is far too much going on off the pitch,it's non stop for him,we can't rest him at the momenet,we need him

Raheem Sterling on maturing as a footballer: 'It's all about mentality, maturity and growing up... I think now I'm living for football. I'm obsessed with football, obsessed with scoring goals, obsessed with recovering quicker, and obsessed with improving myself.'

'I was decisive but I wasn't 100 per cent committed. I wasn't 100 per cent living the way I should be living to be a professional footballer and that would give me an edge on a match day... I realised that and changed it.'

Raheem Sterling on the title race: 'We just need to keep winning games and hope they lose some. It's as simple as that.. They're playing some good football at the moment, but it's a long season. Football is a funny game and in one moment it can change.' [@MailSport]

Was poor today but if there was ever a game crying out for him to switch wings this was it. AWB loves that kind of game, doesn’t have to get forward and just make tackle after tackle. On the other side you have an unfit, fat bastard and we put wingers against him who can’t beat a man on the outside.

He can talk and talk in the media as much as he wants but he went missing in a big game yet again.

If we're seriously considering paying him more than De Bruyne then we may want to reconsider.

He can talk and talk in the media as much as he wants but he went missing in a big game yet again.

I won’t go that far. He showed for the ball, tried to make things happen and just didn’t work out today. I prefer this Sterling to previous Sterlings who would truly disappear from games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.