The Boxing thread

I don't see why he should be cleared to fight, If he's failed two drugs tests. It seemed just to be swept under the carpet regarding the whole situation then all of a sudden he's cleared to fight.
But he was cleared to fight, by the British Control board, no case to answer. You seem to be on a downer, it's derby day, cheer up.

The article I read said that both US based association of boxing commission along with the British Board of boxing control requires ring sizes of between 16 and 22 square feet. The ring for Saturday is 22 feet long each side. 20 feet for thr fight in NY.
Also no drugs testing because Saudi Arabia has no state or national boxing commission.

How on earth is Dylian Whyte allowed fight in the undercard too, Failed two drugs tests and now he's cleared to fight. I doubt very much he would be allowed fight in the UK but he's cleared to fight in Saudi Arabia.

Eddie Hearn reallybis dragging boxing through the dirt! No doubt if this fight goes the distance he'll have one of his cronies doing judging as he did in the Callum Smith fight.

What do you reckon anyway, Who's your money on?
I fear you’re too far down the rabbit hole for common sense but they are taking vada testing.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....vada-testing-andy-ruiz-jr-anthony-joshua/amp/

I think AJ wins late or on points but I also wouldn’t be surprised to see Ruiz go hell for leather in the first 4 rounds and take him out.

It'll be interesting to see if Joshua has learnt his lesson and uses his superior reach and fights smartly for a points win. But I feel his ego will play a part and he'll try and go for a knock out and end up getting decked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.