Post Match Thread - United (h)

The cups are meaningless in the scheme of things, just got to achieve top four and rebuild.

Can’t agree. I know the club will disagree but I’d take the FA Cup and 5th over 4th any day of the week.

Also, top 4 and the CL represents an outstanding season IMO. Top 4 and the FA Cup represents a good season.

No complaints. We were beaten fair & square & I have no issues with the penalty decisions. What the fuck Bernardo thought he was doing is beyond me! Their second goal was class & De Gea was brilliant today & kept them in the game at crucial times.

We were always going to struggle defensively after not replacing Kompany. He had a commanding presence, a bit of pace & was inspirational. I feared a defensive injury, & we lost the most important person in Laporte.

As I said weeks ago, a top 3 finish is what we need to guarantee. Liverpool just keep on going, & beat us soundly, so I have no gripes about where we are in relation to those twats. We can't give up & need to try to win every match. Aside from a top 3 finish, our focus should be on the cup competitions we're in, & the CL in particular.

Finally, I know today hurt, but those fans who threw objects at Fred, & the one who made monkey gestures & noises at him need to be banned for life & charged by the police. We were rightly quick to condemn the Rags & Dippers when they've done similar, so we shouldn't stand for any of our own sinking to their level.

I'm fuckin gutted about today, but we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off & go again.

Fully agree on all the points

and those so called fans are a fucking digrace and i dont care if they are possibly members on this board.

We need big surgery in the summer

Out needs to go (for various reasons)

Angelino and Mendy
Ganreil Jesus - he doesnt have the mentality
David Siva -retiring
Stones and Ottomendi
Gundogan
Mahrez - to weak, no drive, no passion no commitment, no fight no presence

Give Ferna a one year contract extension (if he will have it) and get his replacement in asap as well

Thats a big summer needed.

Just heard the Pep interview and apart from the bit about the club issuing a statement about the moron supporter in the corner, all I really got out of it is, he just said yes it was bad but we’ll be better next season.

Next season?

Did he actually say that? Anyone else hear it?
Next season, got my doubts he will be here with us.

Big rebuild needed and he needs to be 100% committed long term to head it

Just heard the Pep interview and apart from the bit about the club issuing a statement about the moron supporter in the corner, all I really got out of it is, he just said yes it was bad but we’ll be better next season.

Next season?

Probably the truth tbh.

cancelo will end up a top signing imo but angelino should have been brought back and sold straight on!
I really thought he had been brought back to sell on for a large profit. That may still be the case. Trouble is neither Mendy or Zinchenko are the long term solution. We need a real full back.

Next season?

He keeps saying he is staying,he won't break a contract

Some of you need a fucking slap

2 seasons of high intensity relentless pace,winning everything,they are not robots,3 titles in a row is not done for a reason

No vinny

Key injuries

PIGMOL on a mission corrupting the game

Same trolls,you show yourselves every week

Over and out
Wake up, a lot of problems are from our own making.

Too complacent this summer in terms of recruitment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.