Post Match Thread - United (h)

Im hoping that performance will give Pep the wake up call he needs for this season.....

however in his defense - i cannt see how he can change it that would dfeinely work

I hate the idea of Otto at centre half but maybe playing him there gives pep the opporuntiy to play ferna in midfield

Id also drop Jesus

GK
Back 4 with otto

rodri

KDB Ferna David Silva B.silva

Sterling

KDB and B. Silva are a bit wasted outide but id we are going to have wide forwards that cut in then it may as well be those two as opposed to Mahrez

Sterling looks like he could play forward now and is certaoly a better option than Jesus at present....

Stop tryingt o play corsses in and lets start playing through teams and having both Ferna and Rodri in ther egive s the back four a bit more prtection and our midfield a bit more legs defensively as well - ferna can play box to box

Shit defending. Shit VAR decision at the end of the first half.

PGMOL need to go through each VAR decision and say why it was given or not-given. These then need to go into a bank of decisions with each similar set of decisions cross referenced to achieve CONSISTENCY. (That isn't going to happen of course as it would stop corruption.)

Im hoping that performance will give Pep the wake up call he needs for this season.....

however in his defense - i cannt see how he can change it that would dfeinely work

I hate the idea of Otto at centre half but maybe playing him there gives pep the opporuntiy to play ferna in midfield

Id also drop Jesus

GK
Back 4 with otto

rodri

KDB Ferna David Silva B.silva

Sterling

KDB and B. Silva are a bit wasted outide but id we are going to have wide forwards that cut in then it may as well be those two as opposed to Mahrez

Sterling looks like he could play forward now and is certaoly a better option than Jesus at present....

Stop tryingt o play corsses in and lets start playing through teams and having both Ferna and Rodri in ther egive s the back four a bit more prtection and our midfield a bit more legs defensively as well - ferna can play box to box
He has known since the early weeks of the season, the recruitment this summer was appalling, Rodri apart.

I really thought he had been brought back to sell on for a large profit. That may still be the case. Trouble is neither Mendy or Zinchenko are the long term solution. We need a real full back.
This could be said every year for the past two decades. Historically our scouts have always been absolutely useless at spotting a proper left back.

An absolute fucking disgrace to get beaten on their cup final. They're one of the worst teams I've seen at the Etihad and we made them look ok.

Mistakes all over the place. Ederson beaten at his near post, Bernardo's tackle for the penalty was fucking brainless, Jesus missed an easy header, Rodri was anonymous.

Rodri has changed how we play so much, which is why we're so unrecognisable. Fernandinho is quality as a pivot, so quick & clever, snuffs out counter-attacks and starts ones of our own. Rodri is so slow it's painful. Especially against a counter-attacking clogger side like the fucking rags. Leaves so many gaps and 2 on 1s because he's behind the play. I honestly don't think the back 4 can do much without any protection whatsoever.

completely agree
However the penalty (and it was a penalty and a poor tackle by B.Silva) stared when walker drove forward and gave a good pass into our froward (Im pretty sure it was Jesus) who miscontorled it and the move broke down iwth Walker way over half way intot heir own half....the ball was then payed into the space he had vacated and the rest is history - not walkers fault but Gabriel Jesus;s fault for losing the ball

Just a thought, why not play Walker at centre half and Cancelo at right back. At least it would give us pace at the back and allow the best right back in Italy for the last 2 years a chance.
I can’t believe we didn’t make that sub when Stones went off, I know Nico scored but I’d have done something a bit different.

Some of you need a fucking slap

2 seasons of high intensity relentless pace,winning everything,they are not robots,3 titles in a row is not done for a reason

No vinny

Key injuries

PIGMOL on a mission corrupting the game

Same trolls,you show yourselves every week

Over and out

I agree but it’s the blueprint and there is a blueprint of how to beat us and it’s getting to the stage where it is being successful more often than not when applied and it will only get worse when more teams twig.

that said VAR can go take a running jump as can PIGMOL as can out luck with injuries..

horrible season in so man ways.

An absolute fucking disgrace to get beaten on their cup final. They're one of the worst teams I've seen at the Etihad and we made them look ok.

They are very good counter-attacking team. If they played against top opposition each weekend, they would be title contenders.

Too busy looking after Ashley Young's new sprog of his recent new partner.

It appears he is the latest victim of an English player who thinks they have made it when they haven't.

Just because they earn a few top whack quid.

He needs a haircut, a shave and a fucking wash.
He just needs shipping out of the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.