Post Match Thread - United (h)

Angelino, Stones, Mahrez, Gundogan, not good enough. D Silva past his best, and Jesus no where near as good as Sergio. Laporte and Sane will make a big difference but we need to spend big again to sort this team out. The aggression in midfield has completely gone and literally any team looks like they can carve out good chances against us. Rodri, doesn’t seem to fit our style in midfield but it’s his first season so I won’t judge until next season. The money spent on Angelino, Mahrez and Cancelo over the past two windows seems totally wasted.
Agree apart from Rodri.

The guy is class, a wonderful signing.

Don’t think it needs saying but that was really poor, one of the worst performances I’ve seen during Peps reign, it all looks a bit stale.

Let’s however not all get suckered into this narrative that we were played off the park. Yes united deserved (probably) to win, but they nicked two goals (Ederson at fault for the 2nd) and then did what you’d expect a team of their league standing to do. Sit in and frustrate. Every man and his dog can see they aren’t a good side but today they caught us so fair play.

On us too many mistakes some woeful defending and as ever when the chances come not clinical enough. The league is gone we already knew this concentrate on cups, get as far as we can in champs league (we won’t win it) and regroup for next season.

Reading some comments it seems people believe that like half the team is shit and needs to be binned.

As far as I’m concerned the problems are the loss of Laporte, Kompany and Sane, with Pep not adjusting to that. Players are letting him down for sure, but so are his tactics.

Time to wake up, realise the league is gone, and regroup and concentrate on the cup competitions obviously Carabao takes a lot of extra matches and hardly have high prestige but that could well maybe our only trophy this season. As we are nearly in the semis already. (but we could face this same United in the semis two times, and Pep could be exploited same way like today.)

This season so far is a shower of shit compared to where should be.

Injuries,, bad luck etc, all excuses, I dont care about excuses. Summer transfer window was there and all our idea was Maguire for 60m, he went for 80m somewhere else and Pep came out to say he has Fernandinho and Garcia in emergency. Thats where we are at...

That alone means nothing and doesnt explain lack of intensity, huge loss of form for the likes of Bernardo, David Silva etc.

We arent organised enough when we dont have the ball. Weak shit teams cn come trough and make a shot on target with ease. Good quality teams in CL later stages wil murder our defence because they easily beat our front line and just dance trough our midfield before they get too the defence.

Today we would all blame Mendy and Gundogan if they started, as why they started in a game like this.
Well they didnt start and we were a shower of shit. There are no scapegoats here there is a common problem, we went backwards and while Liverpool improved from last season turning their draws into wins, we go the other wat turninn wins into losses and draws.

Spurs home is the only points dropped where I say we didnt deserve the lose points and 9 times out of 10 we would have won that.

But the way we played vs Norwich, Wolves, Newcastle, Liverpool and United that is 1 point from possible 15. And today United would have been 4-1 in the end if Ederson doesnt show some good saves or they dont hit the woodwork. WTF?
I'm not giving up on the league . You can . I'm not ever giving in . We give in and submit we don't make even 4th place and that would be disastrous . No . Pep must earn his dough right now and find solutions .

That busy trolling you can't even take the fuckin piss correctly.
Yeah KDM is past it, as is MFI, DFS and FBI.
Fuck em all eh.
Who is trolling?

He is a shadow of the player of 2 seasons ago, he does not look a happy bunny.

It's December and the the season is already a write off. How can you decline so much in just a few months?

This.

However, we have been soooo off it... so much so I might actually put money on on us winning CL. I never, ever bet but we have the whiff of the usual domestically average, slightly uninspiring and at the end of their period of dominance qualities that a lot of the recent Champions of Europe have had.

It’s been embarrassing all season on & off the pitch.

players, fans, manager, stewards awful today. Very embarrassing day for our club.

fans fighting with other blues, keeping the ball & throwing coins hang your head in shame you pricks.

pep was clueless today. Everybody knew utds plan yet we set up in a way to help them.

half of our players are done at city. A bigger rebuild than most realise and it’s not an over reaction it’s the truth. The club have fooked up not replacing key players.

I don’t see a plan for next year either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.