Post Match Thread - United (h)

His effectiveness is reduced massively by playing him left. Get him on the right and Bernardo left.

I have to disagree. He has been effective because of being moved to LW. He can have shots at goal like that. In terms of attack we desperately miss Sane and his pace. He would have skinned AWB multiple times today.

I feel the need for a full rebuild is so great now that that the club will seek to clarify Pep’s intentions this summer. If he doesn’t extend this summer he won’t at all, is my opinion. Then the board need to decide on the handover and whether the targeted manager’s philosophy is in line with Pep’s. If it isn’t, I doubt they will give Pep as much money as we need. Funds would be held back for the new guy who would want different players. Without long-term commitment from Pep, I don’t think we return to the top next season as we won’t invest enough. So sign on the dotted line Pep, and let’s get the rebuild started!
Bollocks

Well that was utter dogshit.

Where to start?

Stones - said in the week he’s done, get him out. Shite.
Angelino - fuck me, appalling.
Dave Silva - will always love him, club legend, but shouldn’t be starting games any more, how did he play 90?
Kev - just lost his fitness and with Dave in the side, and Rodders, it makes our midfield far too slow.
Raz - crap, same as he has been for most of the season, why wasn’t he switched to play on the right?
Bernie - just not having a good season.
Jesus - you get your one big chance, got to take it.

Pep - boring, boring, predictable subs. All 3 of them were wrong, imo.
Apart from that everything ok?

Hope this guy gets fucked over

Don’t understand thisracist chanting at city as we have always been multi national apart from that shower back in the 70s and 80s who got fucked off by the cats many moons ago . Not even bothered about throwing missles which is wrong by the way but I don’t like racist chanting it’s embarrassing for us . Hope they ban him for life

Which one.
If Stone's, you don't need help to run, move, look interested, and think about your position.
Angelino-Stones looked like he had shat himself from the off.

Spoke to a bloke who's friend of a friend (I know) of Stones-says he out on the piss an awful lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.