Post Match Thread - United (h)

No eric and vinny and a midfielder in defence is not pathetic pal

we have conceded 2 goals or more 6 times this season!

only happened 4 times in both of the last 2 seasons and some of them games we still won easily.

we haven’t won one of those six this season.

I can’t believe what I am seeing. The drop off is incredible.

We were fortunate not to go 3/4 nil down today. They had 7/8 great chances. Shocking

It's not like we were very poor in attack but the final ball was missing. Hopefully, we will be on our A game come the knock-out games in the CL.

Right now only Kevin is close to being on form. Sterling has gone off the boil recently, Bernardo has been off form for months, Dave's legs are gone, Jesus is still inconsistentand Aguero has been much better....No wonder we have had problems this season. Again, let's hope we will improve for the CL games.

Yes but Pep is still fucking clueless .

I feel the need for a full rebuild is so great now that that the club will seek to clarify Pep’s intentions this summer. If he doesn’t extend this summer he won’t at all, is my opinion. Then the board need to decide on the handover and whether the targeted manager’s philosophy is in line with Pep’s. If it isn’t, I doubt they will give Pep as much money as we need. Funds would be held back for the new guy who would want different players. Without long-term commitment from Pep, I don’t think we return to the top next season as we won’t invest enough. So sign on the dotted line Pep, and let’s get the rebuild started!
Wow!
Couldn’t agree with you less mate
It’s a young squad in the main that just needs tweaking once we get our injured players back
Major rebuild out of the question

Shocking performance again. Weaknesses badly exposed by the Rags who should have been 3 or 4 up at HT. Half the team playing on reputations. Also, there's not a decent LB at the club, we're playing a DM at CB, the attacking options off the bench are non-existent and there's not enough legs in midfield. Apart from Rodri and Walker I thought the rest were frankly dire today. Oh, well done to the idiots throwing objects. Twats.

United have progressed playing like Pep had us playing in the last few years,whilst we have regressed playing likeMourinho had United playing,No width,when the wingers finally get the ball after the midfielders have finished going forward,sideways and backwards the wingers turn inside making a packed defence easier to block the penalty area,same week after week.We won Cups and Premierships with fast one touch football,that has now disappeared.Slow passing is now the name of the game,no wonder Silva,and Kev are struggling to get momentum into the game,.The main prize this season is gone.Yes we have injuries but for gods sake use the academy squad.Today was pretty abject,teams have worked us out.create space,and use the wingers as wingers and no more mid-fielders.Moan over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.