Ban Them For Life

The thing is when people get tanked up and over emotional it can quickly be spotted these days for the World to see!
Not defending him at all, he is a moron. He should know better however things can get overly dramatised by social media very quickly.

Well done to them anyway, they outplayed us completely.

And can we sign Rashford?

The problem is not it being spotted for the world to see.

Social media isn't over dramatising it.

If you don't want to defend him, like you said, don't include two (terrible) defences in your comment.

Embarrassing.

City have done well so far. All they can do is ban the guy for life and the people who threw the objects (which should be just as zero tolerance) but this is a social problem and sadly a small minority do throw things and racially abuse people not just at our club but every club in the country. I don't think anyone, including our ethnic minority players, think any differently.

Squaddies against Corbyn on his Facebook

Didn't want to post on here tonight, just needed some time out, they suprised me and played well to fair...

However I've just got home and seen this thread, I've not read it all but just want to say what the fcuk is up with people? Absolutely disgusting, we're all pissed off but it's a game of football for fcuks sake..

The guy / people involve deserve all that's coming..!

The problem is not it being spotted for the world to see.

Social media isn't over dramatising it.

If you don't want to defend him, like you said, don't include two (terrible) defences in your comment.

I'm sure he is going to pay for what he did and it will be the biggest mistake of his life.

completely agree

we vilify other clubs fans for such behvaour - to not do so with our own would be hypocrisy at the highest level...hope they are feeling like shit right now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.