Post Match Thread - United (h)

There was a lot of anger today but I'd say from those who had been on the piss for hours. Most were actually quite resigned as clearly we were dreadful and lucky to only lose by a single goal.

We have not looked like retaining the title at any point this season so I'm not as gutted as I have been after Derby defeats previously. We look shot and in need of a major overhaul. I'm up for that and if it takes a season or two then so what?

Midfield is far too slow.

We can’t press up front because if they break through the press they have open season on our slow midfield. So we’re hanging back up front and everything is just apprehensive and unsure.

Rodri had a great game the other night but today again his lack of pace caused yet another goal (their second). I reckon I’m faster and can turn quicker than him.

David Silva was involved in a lot of play but as soon as any team breaks he can’t keep up.

I don’t even care if we have to play García at the back now Stones is injured again, but PLEASE get Fernandinho back in midfield and get Foden in this team! IT IS TIME!

Bissaka had Sterling on toast. Sterling hasn’t got the skill to get round good defenders. Jesus ran a lot but didn’t do a lot. Bernardo was okay. de Bruyne was everywhere... but the lot of them have been putting in disgraceful efforts at crosses all season. Dinked cross after dinked cross after dinked cross after dinked cross. It’s tiresome to watch!

Another poor performance, conceding far too many chances, create very few clear cut chances, miss the ones they do.

Gutted.

Maybe put Razza against fatty Shaw for a bit.
The team appears to have dropped off a cliff!

Come on city!!!! Get it back!!!!

For Pep to say that he doesn't know what is needed was a foolish thing to say. Our defense has been needing help since the beginning of last season. It's no secret to anyone but Pep.
He's won the cups with players that signed with the team before he came aboard. These players are getting older and there doesn't seem to be much "development" going on.
Pep desperately needs to hire a defensive coach. Defense is his weakness and knowing that, he should hire a great defensive coach and all will fall in line again.

Spineless and pathetic today.

I have seen shite city teams expected to lose show more heart and passion in a derby than this lot today.

They deserve nothing but criticism

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.