Post Match Thread - United (h)

Anyone else notice this.....the trainer came on when Rashford went over for the penalty.... aren't you supposed to leave the pitch after you've received treatment.......?
I didn't notice it but something sinister is afoot in the game of English football.

I'm biased but I thought the team deserved two penalties in the first half i.e. Lindelof and Fred. I later learned Michael Oliver was the VAR official. It got me thinking; what goes through the mind of a man who denies what is obvious to many. Has he been compromised in some way i.e. blackmail?

I texted my lad that two pens had gone begging! He said the first one hit the Rag's chest, and the second wasn't handball, but the third just on halftime? He's still laughing, particularly at the accompanying explanation as to why it wasn't a pen!

I'm biased but I thought the team deserved two penalties in the first half i.e. Lindelof and Fred. I later learned Michael Oliver was the VAR official. It got me thinking; what goes through the mind of a man who denies what is obvious to many. Has he been compromised in some way i.e. blackmail?

No ,he was just pissed that we sent a letter complaining about him. Probably not the smartest decision in hindsight. He probably thought fuck you, you'll regret that.

No defensive plan. Just like Wolves. Too many influential players injured or gone. Just not our season but after last 2 years I can live with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.