Ban Them For Life

Is this when I interject about how us ‘Merican supporters catch shit for being plastic?

Would rather be plastic than racist.

Never had a single City fan, on line or in Manchester ever use that word about "Americans." Every City fan I know in person or otherwise has been delighted to find a compatriot.

Every club has a shithead element, just hadn't ever seen it displayed the way it was today within City. Agree with everyone else -- ban for life.

I've always looked at City players and fans as the best in the league. This kind of display is not what "City" fans do. These people should be banned for life. Actual City fans are better than what we saw today. There should be security at the corners to prevent this from happening again.

Didn't help that the camera's caught everything. Nice headlines for the world's media. Only good news is I suppose the idiots will be easier to spot and get punished.

Forget the football, any **** doing monkey noises or racist comments needs a fucking kicking. Hope they get identified and banned for life. Dont need ****s like that

Never had a single City fan, on line or in Manchester ever use that word about "Americans." Every City fan I know in person or otherwise has been delighted to find a compatriot.

Every club has a shithead element, just hadn't ever seen it displayed the way it was today within City. Agree with everyone else -- ban for life.

Really. You’ve never seen the shithead element in our fanbase??. There’s been plenty of games with constant abuse and lots of fighting outside the ground/in town. I’d say it’s pretty common, especially in derby games

Forget the football, any **** doing monkey noises or racist comments needs a fucking kicking. Hope they get identified and banned for life. Dont need ****s like that

Not sure acts of violence are the correct response. Perhaps we should wait for the investigation before rushing to judgement, although it certainly doesn't look good. The surprising this to me was the lack of reaction of any kind (as far as I could see) from those around him if he was indeed engaging in making monkey noises.

Lots of people around me decided to jump on Fred’s back when he walked away from the corner, calling him a “fucking shithouse” etc. A bewildering reaction when even our best player is clearly pissed off with the fans.

Not sure acts of violence are the correct response. Perhaps we should wait for the investigation before rushing to judgement, although it certainly doesn't look good. The surprising this to me was the lack of reaction of any kind (as far as I could see) from those around him if he was indeed engaging in making monkey noises.
yes youre right but its despicable. Also annoying as a club its the last thing we need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.