John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems like a fun lad to be around and have in the dressing room, but this is world class football we are talking about, and I would assume Pep has had about enough of him as he can take. Injuries, off field exploits, poor performances, etc, etc...

Personally, I think he has very poor mechanics and is always going to be an injury concern. My son had a degree in Kinesiology and we discussed this. He thinks he is an injury waiting to happen, especially the way he always opens his body up and has his legs and lower body in a weak position whenever he has the ball, and especially when he is trying to make a decent pass. He rarely strikes the ball and constantly tries the strong, open legged, stroked pass, which is the weakest position from which to strike a ball.

As far as City, and possibly even England now, he’s not going to make it. He level appears to have peaked and his level now may be outside the Top Six. Seems like he’s not the smartest tool in the shed.

I've officially given up on him now, he's in his 4th season with us and, apart from the first few months of the centurion season, has been by and large a total disaster.

Gary Neville gets right on my tits when we're losing, but he made a very good point tonight when he said "even when Laporte comes back they're still a centre back short"

Stones needs to extract his head from his arse. His personal life has totally screwed over his City carear.
Sort it John or feck off.

I've officially given up on him now, he's in his 4th season with us and, apart from the first few months of the centurion season, has been by and large a total disaster.

Gary Neville gets right on my tits when we're losing, but he made a very good point tonight when he said "even when Laporte comes back they're still a centre back short"
He's dead right. Stones adn Otamendi arent good enough and Otamendi will surely be moved on. I'd promote Garcia to 4 so we need two more CB. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.