Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the board let him down ?

I can’t see pep kicking off if he doesn’t get cash for signings.

we let vinny go & no replacement for Aguero.

we all knew we were desperate for a centre back yet we let Liverpool & Utd beat us to 2 quality centre backs

Have the board let him down ?

I can’t see pep kicking off if he doesn’t get cash for signings.

we let vinny go & no replacement for Aguero.

we all knew we were desperate for a centre back yet we let Liverpool & Utd beat us to 2 quality centre backs

Pep's spent more money than anyone else so I don't think he's got any right to complain about spending. Scouting maybe.

But that aren’t working this season. That was suicidal today. Either that or the players just can’t execute them any longer

Kinda feels like death or glory football so far this season. Maybe Pep is running out of options due to our constant long-term injuries and is now left shoving square pegs into round holes and hoping for the best?

He just needs to play the players in their natural positions rather than trying to be clever. Fern in midfield, Raz on the right. He’s changing 4 positions because of 2 injuries

Reading what he says about todays game does suggest that we were quite unfortunate rather than as shite as many on here suggest.

I am inclined to believe we actually were poor and as usual of late, poor at the back and carrying little threat up front.

It would perhaps be more encouraging to hear Pep acknowledge that a performance was poor and that the players were poor. and to maybe say what it seems is clear and that we need to plunder the transfer market at the earliest opportunity.

Not replacing Kompany was clearly a fropped bollock as was not getting in a replacement for Kun to freshen things up a little. Seems to me that teams are knowing full well if you get enough defending deep we really quite quickly run out of ideas and have no plan B.....a more old fashioned centr forward would do well in this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.