Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is he's about as honest as a politician. He says Foden is worldbeater but won't play him. Says he's happy with abject performances...If true then we're done . We should be preparing now for life after Pep.

In a way I am glad we’re 14 points behind
Remove any false hope of the title
Now let’s get foden, Garcia, Bernabe etc in and get some experience for next year
Squad needs some new ideas
We’re boring and predictable

In a way I am glad we’re 14 points behind
Remove any false hope of the title
Now let’s get foden, Garcia, Bernabe etc in and get some experience for next year
Squad needs some new ideas
We’re boring and predictable

That's a great idea, give Garcia and Foden more Game time in the Premier league and get him ready to replace Silva next year.

That's a great idea, give Garcia and Foden more Game time in the Premier league and get him ready to replace Silva next year.
Do it now and reap the rewards next year
Also fuck sane off to Bayern and replace with someone e like sancho who is young English and hungry
Buy a left back who can defend
We need a top class forward and a centre back
Other than that......

Do it now and reap the rewards next year
Also fuck sane off to Bayern and replace with someone e like sancho who is young English and hungry
Buy a left back who can defend
We need a top class forward and a centre back
Other than that......

I'd rather give Stones and Laporte a good run until the end of the season together, until his injury last year that combo was incredible. Stones looks a shadow of that player, he looks like he has lost weight to me too.

Wonder what he personally thinks about being maybe 6 point behind Leicester by tomorrow this time and we play them soon could be 9 points if we dont wake up quickly because if Rodgers made any notes from our failings so far he will know what to do with his squad to hurt us.

Wonder how he approoaches this in the dressing room that ok we are 14 behind Liverpool as they just dont drop points, but even behind Leicester?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.