January defenders

I dont think we'll go big in January - but i do think we'll make a signing to "see us through". Doesn't Aldeweireld only have 6 months left on contract at Spurs. I dont know what the buyout clause looks like anymore, supposedly £25 mil in summer - but could be a good experienced short term option before we go big in the summer.

who do your think we could go in for if we do buy in jan? Pep said no but that may change .

Only possibility of one in, is one needs to go. So who goes, this isn’t a wish list, more of a likely to leave, to make a new defender in January possible?

The problem we are facing is that after Otemendi's performances this year it will be a lot harder to offload him.
Considering his wages we can be stuck with him to 2022...

Along with a couple of signings we could do with tweaking (major changes at this stage will cause more problems imo) the whole system

We have to buy, whoever we deem to be the right player. If we go with the current pair until Feb we will lose a number of games over the next few months. Garcia should partner otamendi (if Stones is out) at Arsenal.

Koulibaly or Tah a must in January! Get Laporte and Sane back fit for the champions league then we still have a shot at that!

If Pep is so stubborn that he won't address the clear problem we have at CB by going into the January transfer window we may have more problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.