Ban Them For Life

We went backwards as a club off the pitch today, several aeroplane gestures , shower of plastic thrown at their players and then the monkey gesturing pondlife . A small element of our fans irritated me more than the reds which is a first for me in 40+ years watching us.
I think we’re deluding ourselves a bit here. The moronic behaviour throwing things on the pitch and the Munich stuff has never really gone away from a section of our support. The dickhead doing the monkey stuff should be treated in isolation though. I’ve genuinely never seen a City fan do that before.

I think we’re deluding ourselves a bit here. The moronic behaviour throwing things on the pitch and the Munich stuff has never really gone away from a section of our support. The dickhead doing the monkey stuff should be treated in isolation though. I’ve genuinely never seen a City fan do that before.

I agree on the first point. Throwing things and the Munich stuff has happened pretty much every derby game. It’s not right, but the apparent shock is a bit strange

This, as anyone who's followed us to Wembley will have witnessed 1st hand.

Well it’s 4:30 CST. Way too early for me to entertain the gallery.

But stick around. I hear I’m HI-larious after a few.
nah, about to head for a few scoops at the local, then a hot tub and fondue party to see the night out

5.30pm kick off always likely to bring out the dickheads who have had too much to drink and/or too many drugs.

Inevitable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.