Post Match Thread - United (h)

Seems very reminiscent of Pellegrini's final season in charge. I honestly think this could well be Pep's final season.
I think its more reminiscent of Peps first season. Clichy left back, Kolarov Center back. Basically a shit defence that cant handle a high line and being exposed as we often are.

WTF? We haven't and don't, that's the problem. Our CEO was bragging that we haven't spent the most on any position. Now explain today's shambles and the panic in January and next summer to address yet another ball bag transfer window.
The rags spent nearly 200m on pog and the lump,80m on slabhead,money wasted,i would be gutted if we went down that road

We didn't play bad, we just play in a system that is easily beaten if our squad is depleted in defence.

Pep has to be able to change it to suit the available players, today we struggled to play high against fast player, so why not start Garcia and otto with fermi and Rodri sat in front, easily could have dropped Silva or Debruyne.

Also high crosses won't work with a smaller squad.

I love ya Pep, but you're a stubborn git.

Virtually every top team has a result like that in a season. The problem is we've had 4 or 5 now and we're not even halfway in. The signs were there against Norwich and haven't gone away. The whole team looks off to me. Utd were up the pitch in a third of the time it takes us on numerous occasions today. We have become so ponderous and our passing so slack. Top 4 and maybe a domestic cup this season at best.

The only positive for us today was Rashford’s finishing. It should have been 4 or 5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.