The Boxing thread

The salt from the AJ haters is going to be fun. Smart gameplan executed perfectly, finally learned how to fight tall. Those criticising don't get boxing, they'd be sucking Fury's balls if he had a landslide victory like that against a good technical boxer, he boxed his head off.

I thought that's what fury did v klitchko ....and got slated for running

WBO have ordered the Usyk fight for within 6 months so looks like the belts will be splintered now. Wilder will regret no fighting AJ 12 months ago.

Ruiz: who wants to see a third fight?

why-do-tumbleweeds-tumble-e1525798922971.jpg
My thoughts exactly. If Ruiz was after a third fight he really didn't do himself any favours tonight. Who'd want to watch another installment of that? He's had his moment in the sun.

Joshua did what he needed to do, He kept Ruiz at a distance and was on the back foot moving all night. Ruiz was the aggressor but nowhere near as effective as the first fight. I can't imagine Fury and Wilder are losing any sleep over AJ but them fights could be years before they even materialise which is the frustrating thing about boxing these days.

I've watched a lot of boxing over the years and as big a man as AJ is he isn't a heavyweight boxer, in a ring with the height advantage he should have been trying to take Ruiz head off rather than jab and run, it's everything he has slated other boxers for doing, utter shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.