Post Match Thread - United (h)

What on earth. Do you honestly think sterling and De Bruyne think we have no ambition??? We’ve won the league two years in a row....

You seem to only associate ambition with spending lots of money aswell

That's exactly what they'll be thinking, look at the starting 11, wages alone wont do it.

Very dysfunctional performance but not a one off.
I think this season will be the last for a few players, David we know but the likes of Mendy, Angelino, Ota and Stones are not good enough. The jury is also out on Cancelo but he should be given more time.
Lastly the myth that Diniho is a good CB needs putting to bed.
I feel like we’ve been stolen a final season of fern being the best DM in England. So pissed off we didn’t sign a CB

I think, as someone else said, it's not a one off poor performance.
The last two seasons have really taken it out of the group and as someone else said, it will be the last season for a good few of them.
I really think if we're to go again in Peps - more than likely - final season then we need to spend and invest fairly big again.

Christ you have just jumped the shark lol,there is no lack of ambition anywhere in the club,we don't have to spend 100m on a player to prove it,just the right players that fit

Karen we missed out on De Jong and De Light and then bought an effing statue because we didn't want to "break the bank", yet we blew €60 million on Mahrez and let Sancho go.
Its a shambles.

You're clutching at straws I'm afraid. We were outplayed today. The first half they cut us to ribbons. Please watch it back.
Playing shite has nothing to do with not getting a stonewall pen in this game or the dipper game,if you get awarded the right decisions ala what they are giving other teams it can turn a game,we played badly and oliver did us over just like the dipper game,there is a complaint freshly delivered from the dipper game,he should not be on var or reffing us till it's sorted,pigmol said fuck you today and he did his job
I am in no way saying we played well

You're clutching at straws I'm afraid. We were outplayed today. The first half they cut us to ribbons. Please watch it back.

The penalty was a penalty all day long, and we'd be fuming if any of the ones we were shouting for went against us. They looked dangerous every time they attacked, particularly in the first half, and we looked out of ideas the second we got into their final third. Blaming VAR or a conspiracy for our own failings is getting ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.