Post Match Thread - United (h)

Something is seriously wrong when sheff utd can score three against these, yet we fail to create many clear cut chances full stop.

I think that's more of a United problem of only playing against top 6 sides.

Possible us not lifting ourselves against mid table sides.

More wank from VAR,Shaw and Fred both penalties,and theres no way var gives City a penalty for the Bernardo one,wouldnt of got a glance
These decisions are the things that are riling fans and its boiled over today

Last edited:
You literally never stick up for us. That's why people will dismiss it. Rightly so

NO i dont make excuses when we lose...

Utd werent better than us but they were more effective at what they did....their football is basic but it attacked our single biggest weakness that everyone knows.

I’m sorry but that is plain wrong the players did care, the effort was fine but when 3 of your back 4 is rubbish and your best midfielder for a derby game is playing a role he isn’t used to the worst thing you can do is let yourself get battered on the counter. I love pep but he was shit today. A manager with an ideology who refuses to adjust to the situation he is forced into to.

We either have to invest heavily or think about letting a stubborn but brilliant guy go. We got beat by a shit team and not for the first time.

Which then brings you back to the way stitched up Roberto. One goes they all should. Or when a truly talented manager ask for the players , pricks like Pearce are told to leave.

This performance has been coming. We are too slow and some of our players have played too many games in recent years. It all needs freshening up in the summer and I hope Pep sticks around to do it. We urgently need a left back with pace and a commanding centre back to partner Laporte. Assuming Foden is good enough to replace David Silva we also need a fast ballwinner to play with him plus a striker. It's a big re-build. If we can win any trophy this season and finish top four I'll be happy. We all knew this was coming with Sergio, David, and Vinny finishing their stellar careers (not to mention Ya Ya) I think Rodri and Cancelo will both come good but that's just a start for a totally new team.

It's because our there is almost zero leadership, or team ethos that are weaknesses are such huge weaknesses.

The leadership thing is also a problem and an equally hard one to solve...there doesnt appear to be a natural charasmatic leader out there.....as strong as some of them are none have the strength of a Kompany

Let's call it as we can all clearly see it. The United pen was a clear pen. The Lindelof hand ball wasn't hand ball even though he handled it twice. The Fred and Shaw handballs were blatant (and successful) attempts to stop goal scoring opportunities and therefore stonewall pens.VAR are using this natural position rubbish to screw us over. It seems like many of our own fans are falling for it or simply don't understand the subtleties of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.