Post Match Thread - United (h)

Angelino is miles out of his depth, Zinchenko isn't a left back, mendy can't be relied on so ffs sort it out, otamendi and stones not good enough so ffs sort it out, aguero and merlin need replacing so ffs sort it out, this should be done gradually but we'll leave it till the last minute like we always seem to do

Interestingly Pep has larady menioned next season at least twice in the last week...something tells me that they know we aint got it this season for numerous reasons and they will be looking to address that....but its a mammouth task

Okay on my way back to S.Wales, was not going to post fully until tomorrow. Sorry but that is just not true. They were by far the better side and could have been out of sight first half. The difference, they had a defence. I really don’t give a shit what others think but Maguire was superb today and marshalled their defence. If we had Ferny in the midfield today they would not have walked through our midfield. At least the Otamendi versus Stones debate has been put to bed. Ota was excellent when he came on, Stones was shocking. Angelino is nowhere near a premier league left back but neither is Mendy. The Burnley result proved today by Spurs proved that Burnley are a very poor side. United are a poor side, but all they needed to do today was okay on the counter. Tactics today were piss poor as they have been for a number of games. The arrogance of thinking we can get away with a midfielder as a Center half is beyond belief. Especially when it weakens our midfield as well as our defence. They walked through our midfield which had no legs, yet Foden sits on the bench. Then as a final act of defiance we throw the ‘gutless’ Gundo on instead of Foden. Whilst I think Pep’s side over the last two seasons are the best side I have seen since 1974 in watching them, and appreciate everything he has done. But I don’t think it is just injuries that have done for us this season. Pep had to take some blame. Now we are at a crossroads. We need a major rebuild, so either Pep signs up for the longer term or we move on at the end of season. Obviously hoping he extends. In terms of support, it was shocking. I was up singing and trying to get behind the team, when other supporters were leaving on 70 minutes. Enough for today but that was tactically unacceptable today.
You are not hearing me,you are correct in everything you say,i am saying that all of that does not excuse the officials not doing their jobs correctly and honestly,after we scored we moved up a gear with the momentum,the earlier pen had it been given and it could have been a different result,things like that changes game,i repeat i agree with you but that does not give oliver the right to not make an honest decision,we have a lot of problems that need fixing,pep seems to go the quirky route instead of keeping it simple,i'm as frustrated as everyone

Okay on my way back to S.Wales, was not going to post fully until tomorrow. Sorry but that is just not true. They were by far the better side and could have been out of sight first half. The difference, they had a defence. I really don’t give a shit what others think but Maguire was superb today and marshalled their defence. If we had Ferny in the midfield today they would not have walked through our midfield. At least the Otamendi versus Stones debate has been put to bed. Ota was excellent when he came on, Stones was shocking. Angelino is nowhere near a premier league left back but neither is Mendy. The Burnley result proved today by Spurs proved that Burnley are a very poor side. United are a poor side, but all they needed to do today was okay on the counter. Tactics today were piss poor as they have been for a number of games. The arrogance of thinking we can get away with a midfielder as a Center half is beyond belief. Especially when it weakens our midfield as well as our defence. They walked through our midfield which had no legs, yet Foden sits on the bench. Then as a final act of defiance we throw the ‘gutless’ Gundo on instead of Foden. Whilst I think Pep’s side over the last two seasons are the best side I have seen since 1974 in watching them, and appreciate everything he has done. But I don’t think it is just injuries that have done for us this season. Pep had to take some blame. Now we are at a crossroads. We need a major rebuild, so either Pep signs up for the longer term or we move on at the end of season. Obviously hoping he extends. In terms of support, it was shocking. I was up singing and trying to get behind the team, when other supporters were leaving on 70 minutes. Enough for today but that was tactically unacceptable today.

You've answered a different question than the one you quoted. Everyone knows we were not at the races today. That doesn't excuse the morons running VAR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.