Post Match Thread - United (h)

Ok mystic meg. Most of these players won us the league

But individuals are only as good as the whole system in a Pep team.....have a weak link or two (which we have) and the whole system starts to fail....look at his first season -we actually played some decent football that season but we didnt have the fulbacks we needed and it ultimately went wrong.....

His centre halves and fullbacks are key and while we are sorted on the right side for fullbacks he left backs are a disaster.

We have lost out two best centre halves (Kompany and Laporte.......lose one and we can cope but not both)

as good as Rodri has been it means we have lost Ferna from midfield - he was absolutely pivotal so much as Pep often used to single him out saying he could play anywhere.

And then there is the issue of loss of form of three absolute Key players in both Silvas and KDB - now i thin(could be wrong) that Pep has changed KDB's role again and I think its reducing his effectiveness. - something isnt right and its frustrating watching us trying the same thing over and over again where the ball is worked down the right channel and KDB is hanging back witing for the cut back to the edge of the area where he tries to whip a first time ball into the area....99% of the time its cleared and easily so.....its such n exeptionally hard thing to create from for our forwards....(Unless you have . Lewandowski in there who would thrive of it

NO i dont make excuses when we lose...

Utd werent better than us but they were more effective at what they did....their football is basic but it attacked our single biggest weakness that everyone knows.
There are no excuses,we were SHITE today but the 1 stonwall pen from fred would have maybe changed the game,oliver shouldn't be given a free pass just because we were shite

There are no excuses,we were SHITE today but the 1 stonwall pen from fred would have maybe changed the game,oliver shouldn't be given a free pass just because we were shite

its even explained on the MUEN webpage why it wasnt given....rightly so again.

You can keep repeating it but it wasnt a penalty..yes they have been given in the past and against us (I remember one partucar inciden with Micah in a cup game...not simialr position on th pitch but a simlar action he was performing and it hit his hand and the penalty was given...we all went mad on here saying it shouldt have been given....and it shoulnt have been as like Fred this time there was nothing he could do about it and his amr when going to ground is in a natural position.

The rules have been changed and this one was correctly not given

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.