Post Match Thread - United (h)

I think we all realise that you were jumping up and down at the time, screaming for the ref to give it!

haha..whatever...get over yourself.

Do you want the award for biggest blue !

Been a blue all my 44 years......so stop the poor attempts at insults..it just shows you up!

The trouble is they’re making it so we can’t invest what we want .
To day was like a repeat of Newcastle or Wolves, but the game set of like the last 10 mins of a semi final thought it was gonna 7-7, we just seem to take ages to move the ball about and then lose it upfield far to often. Utd were tougher in the challenge and seemed to want it more. Think their pen was soft but the 2nd goal stuffed us, Angelino is out of his depth and we’re having the same conversations after every game. Yes we were stiffed out of 2 penalties, because you can bet they would be given against us, but we just seemed a bit devoid of ideas and we are better than that, but we just seem out all at sea.
We’ve got to start with 2 proper Centre Half’s with Ferny and Rodri in front of them, Dave has been a fantastic player but he’s done, he loses it a lot and doesn’t win a lot of tackles, so for me Foden has to be given his chance.
We don’t seem to have the ability to beat defences one on one and get in the box to shoot or draw a foul and the little dink passes and seeking out the perfect goal every time just isn’t working. Eddy saved us a number of times today so it could’ve been a lot worse, but thought he could’ve done better with their 2nd,but thought Angelino fücked up stepping aside.
VAR is obviously fückin us over and I think we need to make more noise about it, and take the inevitable fines for arguing, but we have also got to be more clinical, like sides seem to be against us.
We need to have this great squad that all the media beat us up with, as we seem very thin on the ground right now, and it was obviously a huge cock up not getting at least one centre back in the summer, in reality I think we need 2 of them if we are not going to give the likes of Garcia a chance and the left back situation needs sorting in January, not summer.
Win or lose today, the “Strategy” has decided that we won’t be winning the title this year, but I still hate losing to them w4nkers.
A tough battle for any silverware or top 4 awaits.
No media or sports channels for a week I think, as I just can’t hack the bullshit & gloating and the prick giving the racist gestures has given them the perfect opportunity to ignore the VAR penalty cheats against us.
God I’m pissed off with this season.

CTID

Last edited:
Some of posters in here are basically RAWK-like. Constantly blaming VAR, Refs, etc. We were beaten today fair and square. There have been decisions going against us in the past and VAR was useless but today was not that day.

Karen we missed out on De Jong and De Light and then bought an effing statue because we didn't want to "break the bank", yet we blew €60 million on Mahrez and let Sancho go.
Its a shambles.

Thank fuck you are not looking after our finances !

How often do you play on football manager ?

haha..whatever...get over yourself.

Do you want the award for biggest blue !

Been a blue all my 44 years......so stop the poor attempts at insults..it just shows you up!

No, I'm just calling you out because you slag the club off at every opportunity and it pisses me off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.