Post Match Thread - United (h)

Liverpool fans Cheering United goals today ... United fans cheering Liverpool goals against us a few weeks ago ....Yet they both insist we are not their biggest rivals? We have lived through much worse Derby defeats than this, but maybe because we've been so good for so long or it hurts more the older you get but tonight I feel the lowest of the low.

No way. Opposing teams just have to arrive in our box to score. We had 22 to their 11 attempts and 72 per cent possession. We gifted them a string of chances and fluffed our lines in front of goal. When we get beat, we still outplay opponents. They parked the bus, hoped for the best and got their wish.

We didn't outplay them?? They defended very well and no idea how you think that

All the VAR conspiracists need to show some dignity. We have undoubtedly been at the wrong end of its selective nature but not to the tune of 14 points... if Leicester win tomorrow they have genuine cause for complaint as dropped points too to a very dubious Mane
No way. Opposing teams just have to arrive in our box to score. We had 22 to their 11 attempts and 72 per cent possession. We gifted them a string of chances and fluffed our lines in front of goal. When we get beat, we still outplay opponents. They parked the bus, hoped for the best and got their wish.

Yet pretty much every memorable chance in the game came from them....

That is by design not luck. We are predictable this season.. pack the box with a low block coax us in and then.. bang... counterattack and it’s complete bedlam.

why can’t people see this?

The bubble’s well and truly burst but no matter how bad it gets this season the wonderful achievements of the previous two seasons give everyone concerned a free pass so you won’t hear any gratuitous abuse from me. Like I said to a bloke at half time, ten years ago if you’d offered us 2 titles in 3 seasons we’d have sold our souls for it, any disappointment we feel this year has to be judged in context

This is true. Unfortunately success usually equates to greed and I fully hold my hand up to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.