Ban Them For Life

Absolutely sickening and very sad that these incidents are still happening. What a pathetic individual who will hopefully be banned for life.

I’ve always said it. No fans are different to other fans - you get low life’s whoever you support - my god, West Ham have their fair share - thick numbskulls who can’t handle their beer - whilst it’s more interesting to have a tribal mentality against other clubs , end of the day there’s just the same percentage of dickheads whoever you support - especially in football sadly.

Scumbag, glad he has been outed. Feel for his family, just hope they aren't on the pics circulating social media.

Yeah, I doubt this will be repeated at any of those fixtures. It was a toxic mix of United at home at 5.30pm on a Saturday. It was always a risky combination and I’m surprised GMP allowed it.
Agreed. It was like the 80s outside. While its end cordoned off by police Van's and police.

I've said my piece about that fan who is a stain on the club and deserves a life ban for his deplorable actions.

I believe this needs to be highlighted as well.

Been looking around for the last hour and I keep coming across it. There are clowns actually putting some of the blame on Sterling all over Twitter and the United forums tonight.

Quotes from Redcafe:
Bojan11 said:
To be fair Sterling was just watching them with hands on his hip. He wasn’t happy when he got it at Chelsea and regardless of which fans it is he could have calmed it down. Silva just stood there too.

BrownRecluse said:
Why wouldn’t Sterling take action during the game to his own fans? Despicable behavior.

Møllemanden said:
Raheem could have made a statement tonight. He should have taken both teams off the field after the abuse. What a fantastic gesture that would have been. But "unfortunately" this time, it wasn't aimed at him. Credit to Riyad and David Silva though. They acted in a proper way.

Still ill said:
Sterling in fairness should have awarded us the 3 points and issued a couple of stadium bans. Hypocrite.

Plenty of replies on this tweet having a pop at him as well:

Add to that more than a few disgusting quotes going around on twitter as well which I won't share.

How on earth are people using this racist incident as a stick to beat Sterling with again?

The hate he has to put up with is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Said it loads of times and not a popular opinion there are City fans I have nothing else in common with and United fans I share a lot of common ground with.

This guys a prick acted Von the moment and ruined his life, well done!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.